The TSA students placed in the following competitions:
- 3D animation (7th place - Noah Toland, Khalid Hampton,Keion Davis, and Chaz E Pitter),
- Chapter Team (7th place - Emioluwa B Adenuga, Meklit Sultan, Dante Martin, Trevon King, Caleb Cummings, Amanda Turner, Aaliyah Chapman, and Deborah Nyiam),
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (8th place - Deborah Nyiam, and Meklit Sultan),
- Digital Video Production (4th place- Kristal Salmon-Depass, and Wisdom Barron),
- Electrical Applications (semi-finalist - Jamal Dudley),
- Fashion Design and Technology (7th place - Morgan Middlebrooks, Amanda Turner, and Emioloa Adenuga),
- Flight Endurance (8th place - Jarod T Byrd),
- Outstanding Student (6th place - Amanda Turner),
- Prepared Presentation (7th place, Trisha Warren),
- STEM Careers (semi-finalist - Elijah Bibbs),
- Video Game Design*** (Marcus Johnson, and Miles Armstrong),
- Webmaster (8th place, Emioluwa B Adenuga, Meklit Sultan, and Deborah Nyiam).
As you can see, Arabia Mountain High School's TSA is a mastermind group of powerful team players. If you want your student to be part of a winning team, please have them join TSA! Please feel free to check out the pictures and video highlighting the event: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xYbBa2gcfPmf7XHo2
The Technology Student Association (TSA) is a national, non-profit organization of middle and high school students engaged in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). TSA offers over 60 STEM competitions that are held at both state conferences and the TSA national conference.