Teachers will be posting Virtual Assignments in VERGE which is the online learning system recently adopted by the DeKalb County School District. VERGE can be accessed via Launchpad. Please click on the logo to the right to log into Launchpad and access virtual assignments. Links to launchpad may also be found on the AMHS Media Center Webpage and the DCSD Website. Below are directions for asccessing Launchpad from an off campus computer:
Directions for Students on Accesssing Verge
1) Access Launchpad via the links provided
2) Login using your s# (use the s)@dekalbschoolsga.org as the user name and your password is the same password you use at school.
3) Once you are logged into Launchpad Select VERGE
4) Then Select Course tab in middle, a list of your classes should appear, then click the class
5) Once you’re in your class, go to Resources-Select Virtual Learning Activity - then start following the directions for your assignments.