& Welcome to Arabia Mountain High School
2021 -2022 School Year!
Parents/ Guardians: You MUST attend one of the MANDATORY
registration’s orientations to finalize your acceptance into Arabia
Mountain High School.
In lieu of the COVID-19 pandemic, DCSD is now closed. Please prepare all documents for registration. Information on how to register will be posted once available. Please check back daily for updated dates and times, and again Congratulations!
You MUST bring copies of all required
1. Congratulations/Acceptance Letter from Dekalb County School Choice Office.
2. Parent/ Guardian Valid Government ID.
3. Proof of Residency (A lease/mortgage AND one utility bill (Gas, Water, or Electric
4. Student’s Birth Certificate
5. Student’s Social Security Card
6. Sealed Official Transcript and/or last progress or final report card. (This is only for student’s that are new to Dekalb County School District or is currently attending a Private School or home schooled.)
The required copied documents must be presented and submitted during orientation to complete your student’s 2021 -2022 enrollment.